Search Engines settings file location

• Can anyone point me to which file in particular contains the info for our custom search engines? I assume it's in %LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data\Default, but though I see Bookmarks, Notes, and Login Data files, I don't see one for the custom search engines. My installation is a bit buggy, and I want to reset as much of my profile as I can. However, I've built up 21 custom search engines (i.e., type "z boat" and it searches Amazon for boats) and I really, really don't want to remake them all by hand, especially as I'm almost certain they aren't the culprit for my installation's bugginess.

• On my Mac the CSEs can be found in what looks like JSON format in the binary file```
    ~/Library/Application Support/Vivaldi/Default/Local App Settings/lpognoqbmildjkofajabpdfhtoklimli/000003.log

Looks like you're on Windows, so this may not be helpful, but my approach to finding the file was to make a CSE for Amazon and name it `amazizzle`, then go to `~/Library/Application Support/Vivaldi` and run `grep -r amazizzle *`.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.