Foxit plugin

• I really need Foxit to work soon. the chrome pdf viewer does not allow me to save the pdf.s, this is a complete fail. I disabled chrome viewer in favor of Foxit. What I get is a blank page. However, all is not lost. It does transfer the pdf and it does let me save it. I can then open it outside of vivaldi. Of course, not having to go through those steps would be very nice...

• @Ruili:

I really need Foxit to work soon. the chrome pdf viewer does not allow me to save the pdf.s, this is a complete fail

I had no problem saving a PDF from the Chrome PDF viewer using the save button on the toolbar at bottom right.

I also got a blank page when disabling the Chrome viewer and using the PDF-XChange Editor plugin instead.

Do you have a link to a page where there's a PDF that you cannot save?

• try this one…http://www.crydom.com/en/tech/installation-sheets/installation-sheet-hac-series.pdf maybe its just me. Its usually technical docs in my industry and i suspect it is google enforcing some drm. if foxit doesn't enforce that, then that's what I use. many PDFs i look at with chrome just ghost out the save option in the menu.

• No problem saving the PDF here using Vivalid latest Snapshot 1.0.228.3 (32-bit version)

[attachment=1473]SavePDF.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Don't know if it helps but the Save etc. buttons only appear if I drag the mouse pointer to the bottom right corner.

• then it was just me…I was using the rt click menu to get save option(how it works in Foxit). Still like Foxit better though, many more features I use.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.