Problem with extensions.

• Tried TP4 and just installed 1.0.228.3 but cant get any extensions in either of them. My existing extensions seem to be missing and if I try to install more the blue, 'add extension' bar never comes up, is there something new about installing them now?

They are working here. Have you opened the store from the link in vivaldi:extensions? Normally the store works as intended when opened from that link.

• Just did a clean, standalone install of 1.0.228.3 , open the extensions page and it says 'oh dear you have no extensions', so click on chrome link, select extension at random and info comes up but the blue bar that used to come up at top-right to add the extension never shows.
    Screen-shot attached.
    Attachments:

I always get the blue bar, but then I am always logged in to GMail account (with linked G+, GDrive, etc.). I've READ that you don't have to be logged in to google, and that if you just click the Google account or whatever icon at the top right of the page, or close and re-open Vivaldi, the button will come up. But since I'm always logged in, I'm not sure what's being referenced there.

• I always access the chrome store via vivaldi://apps, same approach as An_dz I guess. Once you've accessed the store from there the regular store works until Vivaldi's closed.

• Do a clean install, delete absolutely everything that's related to Vivaldi, even in the AppData directory and it should be fine. I've had lots of crashes every time I closed the browser, but now it's all right after I did a clean install (and restarting inbetween).

• Being logged in to gmail doesn't make any difference for me but I have found that if I do a search for a particular extension then the blue 'add to chrome' bar appears in the search results, but I still don't get any way to install them when I just brows extensions.
    I tried 'vivaldi://apps' and Vivaldi crashed!

• @Fw190:

Being logged in to gmail doesn't make any difference for me but I have found that if I do a search for a particular extension then the blue 'add to chrome' bar appears in the search results, but I still don't get any way to install them when I just brows extensions.
    I tried 'vivaldi://apps' and Vivaldi crashed!

There isn't any need to be logged, sometime the install button is missing, usually close and reopen vivaldi is enough to get it back.

The extensions can be managed trough the address vivaldi://extensions

On the latest TP and snapshots there is a new menu to reach it esily:

V -> Tools -> Show extensions

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.