Creating Opera Buttons

• I miss having somewhere to create and share custom Opera buttons. If you're using the new Opera version, these buttons won't work — only Opera 12.16 or earlier can make use of these cool buttons. [b]Edit:[/b] This forum doesn't seem to parse the code correctly. It does on other bbCode forums. What did I do wrong? [url=opera:/button/Set%20alignment,%20%22personalbar%20inline%22,%206,,%22Label%20valuable%22%20&%20Delay,%205000%20&%20Set%20alignment,%20%22personalbar%20inline%22,%200%20+%20Set%20alignment,%20%22personalbar%20inline%22,%206,,%22Label%20valuable%22%20%7CSet%20alignment,%20%22personalbar%20inline%22,%200]Bookmarks Bar[/url]

• Let me see … Opera settings … nope, doesn't parse URLs that are not a recognized protocol.

• +1. Should be an easy fix.

• Should be easy to add custom buttons to Opera 19 too :unsure:

• @Pesala:

Should be easy to add custom buttons to Opera 19 too :unsure:

That's one of the major customizability issues I have with New Opera versions. I live by toolbar buttons in a browser, especially custom ones.

• Custom buttons are evil.
    The user must not alter the defaults of browser vendors and content providers.
    Ideally, he/she shouldn't even be aware that such a possibility exists.
    What's good for browser vendors and content providers must be good for business.
    What's good for business must be good for users too.

• You need a [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] in there, someone might think you were serious. :p

• I've omitted the sarcasm tags on purpose :)
    No fish was willing to bite into the hook :P

• @Krake:

I've omitted the sarcasm tags on purpose :)
    No fish was willing to bite into the hook :P

That's because the barb of the hook was showing. Always be sure to cover the barb with bait… ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.