MailTo doesn't work inside Vivaldi with webmails

• I tried code which works in Chromium [code]navigator.registerProtocolHandler("mailto", "https://mail.yandex.com/compose?mailto=%s", "YaMail");[/code] But in V it shows error [quote]Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'registerProtocolHandler' on 'Navigator': Can only register custom handler in the document's origin. at Error (native) at <anonymous>:2:11 at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateOn (<anonymous>:905:140) at Object.InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap (<anonymous>:838:34) at Object.InjectedScript.evaluate (<anonymous>:694:21)(anonymous function) @ VM980:2InjectedScript._evaluateOn @ VM979:905InjectedScript._evaluateAndWrap @ VM979:838InjectedScript.evaluate @ VM979:694[/quote]</anonymous></anonymous></anonymous></anonymous>

• I suppose that since Vivaldi is intended to have email built in, the first point at which the mailto protocol will be available is when mail is available - and it will automatically be pointed to the built in mail. At some point a little later, it will be modified to accept mailto commands directed at webmail. That's my guess.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.