Who did you introduce Vivaldi to today?

• Ambassador

My coworkers (500+ Employees).

I've got a few of them on board of our little string ensemble 🎻 😉

• @jon One of the problems I have now when recommending Vivaldi to other people is that they feel just fine using chrome. Vivaldi today still has some bugs here and there, and when my friends switch to it, suddenly amazon prime video is not working for them anymore, suddenly a chat window on HSBC is not working anymore, they will just switch back -- why not just use what everyone uses and save all the trouble.

I use Vivaldi, because I hate big monopolies manipulating their power on the internet. I don't think the majority of people care about that.

In terms of all the customizable features, they're nice, but many of them require some time to get used to before they become part of the habit. So they don't outweigh the bugs for most new users.

• @chenyf I think the same way, you read my mind.

• Well, I haven't yet shared Vivaldi by assuring offline. I just wrote a post in Manjaro OS forum about what browser I use. Aaaand some guy replied me in the topic that he started to use Vivaldi again. Other guy, looking at the thread's posts about Vivaldi uses, said that he hadn't heard of Vivaldi browser before this thread, but after reading about V he's gonna to try it.

The thread https://forum.manjaro.org/t/what-browser-do-you-use/21321 looks good for us, it contains nice share of Vivaldi users' glad posts. It seems Manjaro users and Vivaldi users have something in common, heh, at least @Steffie :).

• This is how I advertise Vivaldi Browser in the MusicBee Forum:

2019-10-20 09_40_10-Greenshot.jpg

2019-10-20 09_40_25-Greenshot.jpg

https://getmusicbee.com/forum/index.php?topic=2258.msg166294#new

• I have been using this outstanding browser on my desktop for some time now and cannot imagine using any other browser. I use a Android phone. I was doing my happy dance when Vivaldi launched its Android browser. It synced with my desktop perfectly. A thousand Kudos to Jon and his very talented team for once again achieving perfection. This brings me to my point. Many of my friends and associates have iphones. They are synced to their desktop browsers. They will not consider Vivaldi because they cannot sync it to their iphones. Jon, when Vivaldi launches its iphone app I can promise you several new users.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.