Vivaldi 2.4 RC 2 – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1488.29

@Verequies shift+drag. 🙂

• I'm having issues with dark mode on Youtube.
    It'll be off at general view then go back to dark mode when viewing single video.

• Yesterday via @xyzzy https://forum.vivaldi.net/post/280398 i learned of a use of the Profile thingie i'd not previously considered [dimwit, me]. I tested it first in a VM, liked what i saw, so then did it to my real V-SS. Both of those, then, were RC1.

Now both those V-SS's are RC2. The real V's 2nd User, today, is at 100% vanilla out-of-the-box settings. The VM's V's 2nd User, today, still has all the theme & other custom settings i made yesterday, except that its Mouse Gestures are all at vanilla out-of-the-box.

There's no problem with my primary User in either real or VM.

Today, i sincerely thought that yesterday i had fully configured my desired MGs in the VM's 2nd User, & i sincerely thought that yesterday i had fully configured ALL my desired settings in my real V's 2nd User. Either i'm fully deluding myself & in fact yesterday i did not make those changes, OR, today's update from RC1 to RC2 unwound some/all my 2nd User settings respectively.

Can anyone pls shed light on this -- ie, has anyone noticed some or all your 2nd User settings reverting to default when your RC1 updated to RC2?

Maybe i was unconscious all day yesterday & simply had a vivid fever-dream?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.