Accessing Worthwhile Blogs?

• There has to be a better way of accessing the blogs than the way I am currently using. If I want to browse through the blogs and find ones of interest, I click on the Blogs link at the top of the page. But frequently I find page after page after page after page of blog entries by the same individuals (and frankly, most of that is little more than sentimental drivel that I would never choose to read in a million years). So how do I by-pass this to get to the meatier, more informative blogs that actually have something to say?

• @JamesD:

There has to be a better way of accessing the blogs than the way I am currently using…

Probably the answer one will get is that we have to be a little more patient. The site is still a work in progress. Of the five main areas: Community, People, Blogs, Forum, and Mail; it seems to me only Forum and Mail is working anywhere nearly satisfactory.

I don’t have answers, but both People and Blogs need several methods to sort the content.

• Thanks for the response. I agree that patience is the order of the day. My question was more to the point of: "I" may be doing things in the wrong way. Is there a better way of accessing just the blogs I want to see or do I have to scroll through all of this stuff the way I am currently doing it (i.e. clicking on the Blogs' link at the top) and then being faced with that barrage of "stuff" (for want of a better word). Frankly, some of the sentimental drivel I see is pretty off-setting but then… that may be just me. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Anyway... I appreciate your response even though there doesn't appear to be a solution.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.