Update not working on 1.0.201.2 x64

• I'm trying to update the from 1.0.201.2 to 1.0.209.3 via help - > check for update, but it enters into search loop and don't stop. Edit: By the way I did restart the browser and waited for auto update but no luck. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/20433/Update_.png[/img]

• It loops sometimes yes, til some time ago also the settings window had problems, it wouldn't start anymore after a couple of times. Consider trying to restart the browser and trying again (it should work), or eventually download the latest snapshot from the Vivaldi team blog.

My update this morning worked fine.
    Then I had to reinstall it by hand, because I played with the style css file and after something went wrong, I lost the original one xD

• Like I said no luck even after restarting the browser, I ended up downloading the latest snapshot and updating manually. But in the new version(1.0.209.3) every time I exit the browser the default zoom(or user interface scale) is back to 100% :/

• @Dziple:

Like I said no luck even after restarting the browser, I ended up downloading the latest snapshot and updating manually. But in the new version(1.0.209.3) every time I exit the browser the default zoom(or user interface scale) is back to 100% :/

Hmm yea I read about that this morning, luckily my default ui zoom is 100%,
    Well it's still an alpha and the developers updated from chromium 41 to chromium 44 during the last week, it's was a big jump and they have to fix stuff.
    In the next week we will probably see a lot of bugs fixed!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.