Previous tab content not rendering on tab close

• Using latest snapshot on 64 bit Windows: -----------------------------------------SNIP----------------------------------------- Vivaldi 1.0.209.3 (Developer Build) (64-bit) Revision 37625c74d40b34b8511429360875c9fb68832621 OS Windows Blink 537.36 (@3bcf9a2ab9e4b903a90e410d7d435d3c4561c1a4) JavaScript V8 4.4.63.6 Flash 18.0.0.194 User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/44.0.2403.52 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.0.209.3 -----------------------------------------SNIP----------------------------------------- When I open a new tab and allow it to load, then I close the new tab, Vivaldi goes back to the last used tab (all correct behavior), however, this tab is now completely blank and requires a refresh of the page to see anything.

• Not reproducible at the moment after a restart of the browser. I'll keep an eye out on when this occurs.

• The same thing is happening here, we opened a new thread quite at the same time.
    Here is happening very frequently, and reloading the page isn't enough, I have to open the link in a new tab, or copy/paste the link in the same tab, but just reloading it isn't enough.
    Well at this point I think this is not only a problem of mine, but I'm wondering why the other people aren't complaining in mass yet under our threads.
    Maybe we use some kind of extensions which cause that behavior.
    I'm currently running ublock origin and tampermonkey, what about you?

• I'm not using anything extra - just the plain build with no extensions or plugins.
    The only thing I did was install the latest version and change the appearance interface color to dark.

After restarting the browser, I can't reproduce it. Maybe if I uninstall and reinstall?

• No idea, I got the issue since this morning, but well…
    I restarted the browser now, and it seems better, it's not happening a lot anymore

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.