Regarding the extension manager bug

• I read in the blog about the extension manager bug being blank. vivaldi://chrome/extensions Anyway yesterday I made a tampermonkey script to change all the images I see in red pandas. Can I access to tampermonkey also without the extension manager page to disable the script while I wait for a fix?

• @GinoPerla:

I read in the blog about the extension manager bug being blank.
    vivaldi://chrome/extensions

Anyway yesterday I made a tampermonkey script to change all the images I see in red pandas.
    Can I access to tampermonkey also without the extension manager page to disable the script while I wait for a fix?

I already replied on the Italian room, but given this can be useful for other users I repeat what I said in English (well, something like that :lol: )

just download an older version, unpack it with 7zip and launch vivaldi.exe there

Given the profile will be the same you will be able to manage/install the extensions using the older version, while they will work on the latest one.

• Assuming it's on their high priority list and in less than a week will be solved I'm considering to delete tampermonkey from my current profile till the issue will be fixed.

That's not that crucial since I use Vivaldi just for random stuff (not because I don't like it but because it's an alpha), so I don't think I'm gonna install an old snapshot for managing my current profile.

Anyway I didn't think about it and it's a good idea.
    Indeedly someone could benefit from it

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.