Dragging tabs out to new window that is capable of windows multitask

• Hello all,
    I was wondering if anyone knows if they are planning on implementing the capability of dragging tabs out into a new window that is capable of windows split screen? I would like to drag a tab to the right side of my screen and have it use the windows multitasking split screen function while i am still dragging it, and not have to wait for the page to load. I know that chrome does this automatically. It would help a ton with productivity not having to wait for pages to load to get them where I want.
    Cheers,
    William

@chimmpres Hi,

Do you mean to use the operating system / window manager split screen? Vivaldi supports its own split-screen, but I guess that's not what you're asking for.

There isn't currently any way to do this. If you want I can move your post to the feature request forum to see if anyone else wants this, they could vote for it.

• Yes That is what I am talking about. In windows 10 settings, it is under System>Multitasking>snap. Like if I want to drag a vivaldi tab out to its own window and have that window automatically take up half of the screen, so that I can easily use "Snap Assist" to open a new program side by side with it. I think feature requests would be a good place for this.
    Thanks again,
    William

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.