Upper Edge too slim

• I like this browser very much, but the upper edge is so slim, i'm having a hard time moving my windows around (actually not hard time, but its a little bit inconvenient) Am i the only one with this problem? I couldn't find anything in the forum or settings to change it.

• @Jayda:

I like this browser very much, but the upper edge is so slim, i'm having a hard time moving my windows around (actually not hard time, but its a little bit inconvenient)
    Am i the only one with this problem? I couldn't find anything in the forum or settings to change it.

It was discussed many time the reduction of draggable area is a side effect of the function middle click to open a new tab.

BTW the area right the trash can, below the windows controls is draggable, the panel dark gray vertical stripe is draggable too, and is also pretty large.

So get used to them, until the devs will find a way to restore the large draggable zone on the top bar

• ahhh thx.
    Especially with the dark gray area it gets a lot easier :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.