Crash when opening console on extension options page

• Whenever I attempt to open the console/dev tools on a full-page extension options page, i.e. chrome-extension://<extension-id>/options.html, the browser crashes. Has anyone else encountered this?

That issue happens with some extensions and is already reported to Vivaldi devs.

Can you please tell which Vivaldi version and with whioch extension this happen?

• @Gwen-Dragon
    Version 2.3.1440.48 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision 38c6381358a1ec7a9fc161a038fb9d7407334aa4-refs/branch-heads/3626@{#858}
    OS Windows 10

It's happened with every extension I've tested that opens options as its own local page under chrome-extension://. That is, any extension which has the manifest option "options_ui"->"open_in_tab" set to true. If the extension instead opens options as a popup on the extension page, right-clicking and selecting inspect will successfully open dev tools without issue. Here's a list of extensions I tested:

name: uMatrix
    version: 1.3.16
    ID: ogfcmafjalglgifnmanfmnieipoejdcf

name: Google Translate
    version: 2.0.7
    ID: aapbdbdomjkkjkaonfhkkikfgjllcleb

name: uBlock Origin
    version: 1.18.4
    ID: cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

name: Linkclump
    version: 2.8.5
    ID: lfpjkncokllnfokkgpkobnkbkmelfefj

Such issue encountered on current 2.3 Stable and 2.4 Snapshot.
    Looks like this already reported bug:
    VB-49764 "Developer tools crash browser on extension created tab or options page"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.