[Feature Requests] NIce Browser! But it need something…

• I came to this Browser like a month ago and since then i really need some features and bugfixes! Its really annoying without them for me. 1. Add new Bookmarks in the Bookmark bar yourself - Way to edit bookmarks (change link of the bookmark) - Way to add folders - And bookmarks in folders should have icons too! 2. An option to restore the last session (Not automatically when starting the browser) 3. When i click and hold the website link i wanna drag and drop it to a new tab! That doesnt work so far. 4. An option like in firefox to Move things like the reload button to the right side of the adress bar I think thats all! I would be so happy if that could get added :)

• You'll be able to customize the interface as far as what the developers say, but this is just not even a beta.
    Just wait and you'll be able to move the reload button wherever you want =)

• @GinoPerla said in [Feature Requests] NIce Browser! But it need something…:

You'll be able to customize the interface as far as what the developers say, but this is just not even a beta.
    Just wait and you'll be able to move the reload button wherever you want =)

It's over a year now and this feature is still not a thing

@pasi123567 - You probably need to adjust your expectations as to the timescale of browser development. Nothing can happen as fast as you think it can. Probably not even close.

• @Ayespy Of course it takes time, but I just thought that this is a easy feature to implement. But I'm happy that most of the other features I wanted, got added.

@pasi123567 - As there are literally thousands of requested features, most of them "easy," a person who sees most of their desired features implemented ought to feel lucky, indeed. I, personally have one "extremely easy" and to my mind deeply basic feature that I have been waiting for since I first downloaded the browser and registered my first feature requests, 21 1/2 months ago.

• @Ayespy - I have one biggy (but don't think would be too difficult) I would like too but haven't asked for yet and that is an option to place the address bar (nav buttons, address and search fields) directly above the content area. O12 had this and I loved it. I'm working on a description of that and other options I'd like but figure the devs have so much work on their plates no action would be taken for a long time anyway.

The features each of us are looking for are all part of the "customize everything" package and I should not be surprised to seem them arrive close in time to each other.

• @Ayespy said in [Feature Requests] NIce Browser! But it need something…:

The features each of us are looking for are all part of the "customize everything" package and I should not be surprised to seem them arrive close in time to each other.

"Customize everything" package sounds like a bombshell. It's going to be epic! :joy:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.