Default to last save location

• I can't see that anyone else has mentioned this - maybe I'm missing something. When I save something I have to navigate from Downloads every time. I save things all throughout a hierarchy of folders on three different drives/partitions. This is fine if you can save things one after another into the same place, but I can't find an option for it. Any suggestions, or is this something that needs to be added to the browser?

• @cwhale:

I can't see that anyone else has mentioned this - maybe I'm missing something.

When I save something I have to navigate from Downloads every time. I save things all throughout a hierarchy of folders on three different drives/partitions. This is fine if you can save things one after another into the same place, but I can't find an option for it.

Any suggestions, or is this something that needs to be added to the browser?

Ensure you are using the latest snapshot, then uncheck the option "always transfer on default folder"

• Would that be "Always save files to default download location"? It is unset, but nothing has changed, I am still directed to Downloads every time I save something. Is it a bug? I assume the option is supposed to allow Vivaldi to remember the last save location.
    I'm using version 3.1.0.162.9.
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.