Medival (local forum)

• We love[b] medival[/b] events. [i](reserved for engl. group)[/i] Wir lieben [b]mittelalterliches[/b] Spektakel. [i](german group)[/i] ...

• Vivaldi Translator

If you feel the need to reserve space, then perhaps it may be useful to spell it correctly ?
    Medieval or Mediæval

BTW. Reserving an empty forum space/title does not work. Most people do not look for previous threads or use the search.
    I can guarantee that if another person arrives with the same interests, they will make a new thread with some actual content.

You better start filling this thread or watch it disappear downwards ;)

• hello. There's a doctor here ! :cheer: Is this medival a topic for ambulance drivers or fireman chiefs or something? Then i wish to say Drink coffee. don't text and drive. Thank you. ;) B)

• Vivaldi Translator

Wise words indeed B)

No idea until someone uses it.
    That is why these place-holder threads are usually duds. If any one had anything to say there would already be a thread in action, and swimming with fire chiefs and ambulance drivers.
    I am involved with a cyber-Medieval PC game, but I doubt the Chaos UT4 project is something for this thread.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.