Couldn't play some videos from YouTube.
DaveElec last edited by Gwen-Dragon
I just installed Vivaldi and i loved it so much. But I couldn't play some videos from YouTube. I have read posts dating back to 2016 here. Is this issue fixed yet? Or is there any workaround? I don't want to leave Vivaldi
DaveElec last edited by
Just found out that running vivaldi from terminal prints guide.
@DaveElec It is not helpful to delete the first post in a thread. The information may be useful to others. Just send a message to a moderator if you really want to purge your thread.
@DaveElec You fixed it yourself?
After reading you answer I guess it is Linux.
FYI: You forgot to tell which operating system you use. Easier for us to help.
Sorry, we can not use a Magic Crystal Ball to get more knowledge on your issue.
Information on your issue is missing:
- What is your Mac/Linux/Windows version and build?
- What is your Vivaldi version? (via Vivaldi menu
Help → About and first line)
- Which CPU and RAM do you have?
- Which GPU and graphics hardware do you have?
Are the drivers from chipset/card manufacturer up-to-date?
- Which is the ouput of
vivaldi://gpu– any red or orange warnings?
Copy the red and orange and paste here.
- Which extensions do you have installed? (via Vivaldi menu Tools → Extensions)
- Which security software do you have running (Firewall, antivirus, malwarekiller, etc)