Video on latest download still not working.

• Vivaldi would be my Mac Browser of choice and IS except videos still do not work on Twitter; U-Tube; Facebook.
    Is it possible a deliberate ploy of Chrome messing this up?
    I can scroll the vid off-screen and it is seen not running but disappears on-screen to gray box sometimes with a message in.
    So sad.
    Another weird was when Google searching sometimes get referred to some Google Rules, never results of the search.
    Another inhibition of a better Browser from Google?

FYI, some good news: the Vivaldi team has been making progress recently in this area.

Vivaldi would be my Mac Browser of choice and IS except videos still do not work on Twitter; U-Tube; Facebook.
    Is it possible a deliberate ploy of Chrome messing this up?

No, no ploy. The Chromium team is just always trying to find new ways to make their browser feel faster and smoother but their optimizations don't always play nicely with some graphics drivers. When issues arise, they blacklist the GPU and disable hardware acceleration. Unfortunately, this also has the effect of breaking video playback in Vivaldi... so a new approach was needed.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.