How to export mails ?

• Hi, I 'd like to know if it is possible to get mails out of mailbox : 1) transfer messages to another mailbox or 2) export into csv format or 3) get messages with Window Live Mail (I tried but I did not succeed) and copy on disk. Thanks for your help

• @TEGEPE:

Hi,

I 'd like to know if it is possible to get mails out of mailbox :

1. transfer messages to another mailbox
      or
    2. export into csv format
      or
    3. get messages with Window Live Mail (I tried but I did not succeed) and copy on disk.

Thanks for your help

What mailbox you are talking about?

There are a lot of ways to move the emails around, but you must be more clear about what you need.

• Yes ; have a copy of your Emails somewhere else :

to another mailbox ( other provider than vivaldi ) : you can not transfer emails automatically with vivaldi

or have copy on your computer : I did not succeed to create an account vivaldi with Window Live Mail.

• So you have the emails on another provider and you want to move them to the vivaldi account, right?

Likely the best way in your case is

1 Use an email client like M2, Operamail, Thunderbird, whatever)

2 Configure it to access both the mailboxes via IMAP

1. configure it to download the whole email and not just the email titles/headers

2. once all the email are synchronized, you can just drag them from a folder to another, then synchronize again your mail

• Yes but can these email clients enable to make a copy on a local disk ?

I dit not succeed in configuring an vivaldi account with Window live Mail, did you ?

• I'm using opera and/or the standalone operamail client.

The option there is called "make the emails available offline" in the account options

Anyway

The parameters for Vivaldi email are:

imap and smtp server = mail.vivaldi.net

imap port = 993

smtp port = 465

Secure connection (TSL/SSL) enabled

That's all. Should be good for any client, and most of other parameters should be left as default.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.