Feature Request: stacked tabs should be expandable and shrinked

• At the moment, stacked tabs don't have a clickable visual icon that will expand ot shrink all tabs like it was in Opera 12. I really liked that feature, therefore I suggest to implement it like it was in Opera 12.

• @romeo.frenksen:

At the moment, stacked tabs don't have a clickable visual icon that will expand ot shrink all tabs like it was in Opera 12. I really liked that feature, therefore I suggest to implement it like it was in Opera 12.

I second.

I use the tab-tree add-on (extension) on Firefox, which has a similar functionality: you can expand or collapse a tree-branch by clicking on the little button beside a "node" of a sub-tree.

Cheers,

Ryo

• We will probably offer different kinds of visualization for stacking, but there are tons of other things that are not working yet at all. So those obviously have precedence. It'll probably take some more time for your request to get implemented, but rest assured it's not forgotten (I personally liked O12's style, too). :)

• @Christoph142:

but rest assured it's not forgotten (I personally liked O12's style, too). :)

Thanks, that's very good to hear.

• with double click… :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.