Snapshot 1.0.201.2 Improvements to Search Engine Management, Spatial Navigation, Gray look and the f

• Vivaldi Team

Hi, The highlights today are improvements to search engine management, spatial navigation, an alternative UI look and work in progress towards customisable mouse gestures. In addition, there are a number of nice, requested fixes (see the changelog below for details). Go here for details: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog/item/33-snapshot-1-0-201-2-search-engines-spatial-navigation-gray-look-customisable-mouse-gestures Regards, Christian Dysthe - Vivaldi Technologies

• Vivaldi Translator

I can NOT add more speeddial ! WHY? Bug?
    in speeddial's adding bookmar page, The inputbox is filled by string "undefined", but can't edit text in it.
    [attachment=1337]G-012-2.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

Yes, it's a bug. We fixed it already, so it'll be working again in next snapshot.You can use the bookmark popup to add new dials in the meantime. ;)

• Vivaldi Translator

@Christoph142:

Yes, it's a bug. We fixed it already, so it'll be working again in next snapshot.You can use the bookmark popup to add new dials in the meantime. ;)

Thanks!
    Now,I can add speeddial by add bookmark ,click the sign on the right-end of addressbar, then select "speeddial" in pulldown. B)

• I don't know if these are known bugs (Snapshot 1.0,201.2 and before on xubuntu 12-04):

if I'm zooming a picture bigger than my window I can't 'grab' it with the mouse to scroll x/y
    can't scroll the whole picture with the sliders
    zooming a tab seems to affect sometimes other tabs as well - if the same site is open on different tabs

I think 30%-300% zooming is not enough when I'd like to see structures in details or a picture is very big.

I'd love to have these context-menu entries:
    'open in background tab'
    'search with …'
    'paste and go'

I hope there will be an option 'delete new cookies' and 'delete website storage' on exit.

On the whole: great work so far! I try actually to use vivaldi as my standard browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.