Regarding the Mail feature

• Will we have a real email client like in seamonkey? Or I will only be able to log in to my vivaldi email address? So the real question is: Is the mail feature a real email client or just a window that shows me my vivaldi email inbox? Will I be able to manage more than 1 email account? I have only one personal email address, and one for work. I don't mind using my vivaldi email address and telling every website I changed it, but there's an another problem. On my hotmail account I have 20gb onedrive storage or so, and other webmails don't give me that much space, so I won't leave my hotmail email for a vivaldi/yahoo/(insert something here) email. (without counting that I have the onedrive app on my phone, so I can synchronize it) Also my email for work is not on vivaldi, so I couldn't use it either If the email feature is not a real client I'm not going to need it that much, but if it is, it would be definitely a great feature. I'm looking forward to see the first Vivaldi stable release, so I can use it as my 2nd browser, and who knows, maybe as my first one some day^^ - an old Opera 12 user

• I am sure it will be a proper built-in email client like Opera 12.17.

I can fetch my email from POP or IMAP servers and it is stored locally. I can choose to delete it from the server or leave it as a backup. I have four email accounts, one of which is checked automatically every 10 minutes, another every 15 minutes, another every 60 minutes, and one is checked only when I do it manually (my choice).

• That's such a great thing!

I was a little worried since I've seen I got an email address with my Vivaldi Community account and I thought they could have planned to do kind of extension button with the email inbox inside

Thank you for your answer

• @GinoPerla:

If the email feature is not a real client I'm not going to need it that much, but if it is, it would be definitely a great feature.
    I'm looking forward to see the first Vivaldi stable release, so I can use it as my 2nd browser, and who knows, maybe as my first one some day^^

• an old Opera 12 user

M3 IS a real email client, exactly like M2, and is really integrated unlike Seamonkey's one.

But needs to mature sufficiently, before it can be released publicly.

• I got it,
    well that's a fantastic news for people who have to deal with more than an email account.
    I'm so glad to hear that!

Thank you for the answer

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.