Video is unarguably, nearly completely disfunctional on older Macs

• Lets be straight about it. There is rarely a day that there are not at least two posts in this forum about video being broken.

The devs seem to know...I hope. I've sent a bug report. I've seen them reply here about needing more info and sending in bug reports.....why? No dev I've seen has actually acknowledged there is a problem, let alone that they are working to fix it.

I've posted here, did all the crazy gpu flag tweaks. Still broken.

Just to be clear, note to the devs, VIDEO = BROKEN. It is not a user error, or having the wrong flags set. This is a problem on the dev end, which no other browser has.

Here's to hoping we'll see a fix, or at the very least an acknowledgment from the devs that they are workng to fix this issue 😞

Your issue may be a bug on older hardware.

Please read how to Report a bug for Vivaldi carefully and then report the bug to Vivaldi bugtracker.

@gsonix said in Video is unarguably, nearly completely disfunctional on older Macs:

I've sent a bug report. I've seen them reply here about needing more info and sending in bug reports.....why?

Which bug report numbers?

No dev I've seen has actually acknowledged there is a problem, let alone that they are working to fix it.

The developers can not respond to all bug reports which were sent day by day.
    Tell me which report it was and i will check the status.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.