White videos on twitchtv?

• So i wanted to try this new browser, And everything works great but it will not load twitchtv videos all it shows is a white screen and the chat also doesn't work either. Chrome and every other browser works fine on twitch, Its just this browser is having a problem with it.

• wow so no buddy knows? i cant be the ony one with this problem lol

chrome firefox waterfox and even explorer doesn't have this issue.

• I've never used Twitch TV but I'm not getting blank videos. Is there a specific video/link you can post?

[attachment=1322]VTwitch.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• In my case the video window isn't white, but black. I see the video controls and I can interact fine with them, so I did some diagnostics. I tried reloading Vivaldi with all extensions turned off - not working; I tried Edge as-is by default - working; I tried Edge with Flash Player turned off (because I don't have it in Vivaldi) - working.

The issue is definitely tied with Vivaldi alone and has nothing to do with the Flash Player. I'm experiencing this on Windows 10 Pro x64 (latest stable patch) and Vivaldi 1.2.490.43 (64-bit) (latest stable release).

• Hi, work for me too on:

Vivaldi 1.3.501.6 (Entwickler-Build) dev (64-Bit)
    Überarbeitung 913448ac42b4b8bda5aa5fb7e76cbff365453b40
    Betriebssystem Linux
    Blink 537.36 (@913448ac42b4b8bda5aa5fb7e76cbff365453b40)
    JavaScript V8 5.1.281.58
    Flash 21.0.0.242

There are several browser checks to check your Flash plugin.
    https://browsercheck.qualys.com/

Cheers, mib

• Twitch TV Zeldathon Recovery ( SuperMCGamer ) works for me with Win 10 Pro (64bit) using
    Vivaldi 1.3.501.6 (64-bit)
    Vivaldi 1.2.490.43 (32-bit)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.