Multiple Email accounts

• Was wondering if it is permissible to have multiple email accounts. I have two personal emails and three alias emails for various subscriptions on the web, political, religious and health. Can I do that here in Vivaldi? Thanks. Joel

@joel.gardner:

Was wondering if it is permissible to have multiple email accounts. I have two personal emails and three alias emails for various subscriptions on the web, political, religious and health. Can I do that here in Vivaldi?

Thanks.

Joel

You can once the email component is added. All there is now is webmail, with a 5Gb storage limit, and no ability to retrieve email from other services via IMAP or POP3 (which, for instance GMail can do). IF your other service has automated forwarding (some do) you can forward its received mail to your Vivaldi webmail account - but again this is WEBMAIL, NOT an actual email client, which will be added to Vivaldi hopefully soon, and which will in theory handle an unlimited number of accounts, including any and every account you have now.

• Thanks for your reply. Is there a way I will know when the email component is added? I'd really like to know. Thanks very much.

Joel

@joel.gardner:

Thanks for your reply. Is there a way I will know when the email component is added? I'd really like to know. Thanks very much.

Joel

I know that I will become aware of it when it appears in the update. Since I update to every new snapshot the same day (usually the same hour) it comes out, I will know email has been added within minutes or hours of its release. The component is already in at least a basic working state (I saw a copy of it a couple months ago), but is being made ready for public use - so I am looking forward to seeing it soon - within weeks.

• Thank you Ayespy….I would just ask that post in the forum or drop me a note as I'd like to ready to "get in"!

joel.gardner@vivaldi.net

@joel.gardner:

Thank you Ayespy….I would just ask that post in the forum or drop me a note as I'd like to ready to "get in"!

joel.gardner@vivaldi.net

Grant my friend request and I'll shoot you a note that way.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.