Is there a thread for rendering errors?

• [url=http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/g7-gipfel-elmau-interview-mit-umweltministerin-hendricks-a-1037257.html]Spiegel Online[/url] looks very different in Opera and Vivaldi - thecomplete part of user comments is removed :(

• You mean the comments at Forum: ? Below all articles at bottom-right part of page?
    I can see them.

• I mean the comments at the bottom of the article page - I cannot see them ?? I installed the latest snapshsot, 32 bit for Windows.

Should be look like the second image (Opera).
    Attachments:

• Which article URL where the comment is missing?
    On G7 Gipfel arcticle i can see the comments.

• I mean G7 (SPON - G7) but it seems to me that every SPON page lacks of comments on my Vivaldi Browser. I do not have the problem on other browsers.

I do not have any special plugin in Vivaldi to filter something (in contrast to AdBlocker in other browsers).

• Neee, ich kanns sehen ;)
    With 32bit and 64bit Vivaldi 190.2 Snapshopt on Windows 7x64

Can you test it with a new profile?
    Please start vivaldi with temporary profile in DOS window and commandline parameter –user-data-dir="%TEMP%\TESTVIVALDI" and test it.

• Det klappt - it works.

I wonder why?

But another thing does not work with the new profile - Vivaldi do not ask for keeping the password if I log into the forum (just simply click into the comment to add a comment to the forum)
    Attachments:

• Now, i see, it was a problem in your Vivaldi profile.

Now lets fix your original profile:

1. close Vivaldi
    2. Open "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Vivaldi\User Data" in Explorer
    3. Deletin allmost all directories but exclude "Default"
    4. Go into "Default"
    5. Delete all but **exclude these:

• Login Data, Login Data-journal