Vivaldi 2.2 RC 2 – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1388.29

• @amilaclimax https://www.google.com/complete/search?client=opera&q=%s

• @abqnm666: Forgot to mention OS: Win 10 running 64-bit Vivaldi

Also when the panel is set to floating and auto-close, right clicking on an entry in the downloads panel causes the context menu to only open intermittently. Sometimes it takes 3-5 right clicks to get the context menu to display, but it varies per download, and happens with different mice. When the panel isn't set to float, the right click works every time.

@abqnm666 I cannot reproduce this behaviour.

I cannot reproduce the Download Panel context menu issue either.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit build 17763.168 • Snapshot 2.2.1388.29 RC2 (64-bit)

• @pesala: I'm not sure how else to describe the bookmarks issue. I tried disabling all extensions, and that made no difference. I always have a few pinned tabs open, if that matters.

As for the downloads panel context menu issue, I can be a little more descriptive. When you enable the floating panel and auto-close in the settings, you have to navigate to a different tab that isn't a Vivaldi internal page, open the downloads panel, then click somewhere that auto-closes it. The next time it is opened, the downloads, even inactive ones, have extreme difficulty getting the context menu to load when right clicking.

But if you don't leave the settings page when enabling floating+auto-close, and don't trigger it to auto close once, it behaves as expected. And on a Vivaldi page, it always works as expected. As soon as you trigger the auto-close on any non-Vivaldi page, the right click response in the download panel becomes very erratic.

• @iAN-CooG thanks ı think ı fixed it 🙂

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.