Sync not working

• I've been using Vivaldi at work on my Win7 PC for ages. I have 2 Linux Mint PCs at home both with Vivaldi installed, but haven't used it as extensively as at work because of not having bothered to import bookmarks, install extensions, etc. Today I learned of Sync and realized exactly what I need! I created my Vivaldi account and set up Sync on my Win7 computer. I then set up and ran Sync on one of my linux computers and it appears to have worked like a charm. I set up sync on my second linux computer and while it says it ran successfully, nothing at all has synced. I've got the same vivaldi account and sync encryption password on all 3 installations. I don't know how to troubleshoot this and have no idea why it's not working in one instance when the other two instances are working as intended. Any help would be appreciated!

@dave31175 said in Sync not working:

I set up sync on my second linux computer and while it says it ran successfully, nothing at all has synced

Please, issue the following vivaldi://sync-internal on the Address Bar.

• Hello,
    I confirm the problem with Ubuntu.

EDIT : sorry, it s good now

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.