Tab won't close

• First, don't open the URL below in Vivaldi. I put the (dot) in for a reason.

I have a site in a tab sites.fastspring.com/quickfolders/order/customer. When I close the tab, Vivaldi closes with it. When I start Vivaldi again, the tab is still open. It closes fine in other browsers. Even If I drag it out to make a whole new Vivaldi window, the other window still closes.

I thought I'd be smart, and in the settings, instead of "Startup with last session", I'd choose "start page". Then it would start with a blank page, and the tab would be gone. No such luck. After starting Vivaldi again, "Startup with last session" setting is STILL set.

I don't want to reinstall, or do a "refresh", so I'm going to delete the URL from the file that Vivaldi uses when starting up. If I can find it. 😉

Anyway, this is weird, and I can't be sure other people's Vivaldi installations would react the same way. Could be extension related or something, I guess. Just thought I put it out there.

@tjukken couldn't reproduce that here. What version are you using? (actual version number, not "latest" this or that)

• 2.1.1337.51 (Stable channel) (32-bit)

I realize this could be caused by any number of things, so please don't spend too much time looking into it. Thanks, though!

@tjukken Just wanted to make sure I tested in the same version you are running.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.