Random Crashes when using "Find in Page"

• I use "Find in Page" (CTRL+F) quite a lot to zero in specific lines of text. I've noticed since the last update that when using Find the entire browser will crash randomly sometimes. I can't pinpoint an exact cause. I'm just going along then press CTRL+F to go to the search box, start typing, and then Vivaldi just disappears and I have to reopen it. This happens maybe 3-5 times per week.

Has anybody else seen this happen? I'm not really sure how to go about troubleshooting this since it's sporadic.

@thx1200 A problem was reported for using Find in Page with large PDF files, viewed in a tab with the plugin. That should be fixed now.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit build 17134.407 • Snapshot 2.2.1373.4 (64-bit)

• Same happens with me, too.
    Also, the search works quite strangely, if I search for some text that is located at the beginning of the page, the result pane shows as "0 of 1" (so it found 1 and shows no result?)
    You can check it here: https://www.jofalat.hu/etlap.htm
    Scroll to the bottom and search for AS3...

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.