Cookies allowed

• I have just started to use Vivaldi and all seemed OK - however when I tried to log into eBay.co.uk I got message that my Browser had not allowed Cookies and therefore I couldn't log in: I had already selected Accept all Cookies in the settings and cannot understand why I am being stopped. Is there something else I should be doing? Many thanks for any assistance.

• @normancowan:

I have just started to use Vivaldi and all seemed OK - however when I tried to log into eBay.co.uk I got message that my Browser had not allowed Cookies and therefore I couldn't log in: I had already selected Accept all Cookies in the settings and cannot understand why I am being stopped. Is there something else I should be doing? Many thanks for any assistance.

I'm from Italy but I use often the British ebay w/o any problem.

Be sure you don't have any unwanted per site option, just click on the icon on the left side of the address field.

• I was also able to use the site without problems with the following on:

Accept Cookie: Session Only
    Third-Party Cookies: Blocked

There are more options for cookies in "vivaldi://chrome/settings/content". Try clearing all cookies and only loading eBay to see what cookies it adds.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.