Confirm download dialog not appearing.

• Hi,
    I've noticed as of late that when I go to download something, the confirm download (keep/reject) dialog isn't always appearing at the start of the download any more. This causes the download to hang upon completion, at which point I have to remove it, start it over, and then the dialog appears and I can grab my file.
    Is this a known issue? Is it just me? I don't see an option anywhere to disable the confirm each download setting - searching for "confirm" or "download" doesn't give me any results.
    Can anyone help me out with this?

@hustlebustle Settings, downloads, and enable "Always Save Files to Default Download location."

• That setting is already checked.

• it happened to me too, on certain sites, mostly on these which are opening separate download window.
    Currently in Vivaldi.2.2.1373.4.x64, but same problem on older versions.
    Scenario to reproduce:
    open http://kitty.9bis.net/
    click Download
    click kitty_nocompress.exe
    after that is Donation page displayed and opened new separate Vivladi window, download starts automatically and separate window closes itself
    download never finished, because keep/reject dialog is missing, maybe due closed separate vivaldi window

• @vankom @hustlebustle Just something that came to my mind reading vankoms post. What setting do you two have set in
    Settings --> Appearance --> in the section "Window Appearance" --> "Open Pop-Ups in Tabs" is it set to on or off for you?

• @zaibon
    Right! Working with enabled Open Pop-Ups in Tabs. But it is workaround only. Without this is dialog missing - bug. Dialog must be visible, because question is related to downloaded file not to source page.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.