Disable remembering last browsing session

• Hi, I'm new to vivaldi browser and feel it's a great browser. Here's the question I have. When I open the browser it always open the last page I visited. I need this to disabled since I need privacy of my online banking. How can I disable this? Regards, Indika.

• @indikau:

Hi,

I'm new to vivaldi browser and feel it's a great browser. Here's the question I have.

When I open the browser it always open the last page I visited. I need this to disabled since I need privacy of my online banking.
    How can I disable this?

Regards,
    Indika.

1. Make sure you are using the latest snapshot, NOT the 3rd Technical Preview (find it, version 1.0.178.2 at the Vivaldi Team Blog https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog )

2. Go into Vivaldi Menu/Tools/Settings and select one of the options which is not "Last Session" for Startup.

3. Be forewarned that there is a bug right now that causes each of these other options to open Vivaldi non-maximized. The only one that can start maximized at the moment is "Last Session."

• ~
    A BIG ?

No, a BUG.

Is it a BIG BUG ?

Dunno, I haven't seen it.

It doesn't buzz very much though. ;)

BTW, another workaround :

Before exiting the browser, simply close the tab used last for banking, and instead leave another one open, for a page which is not security sensitive.
    ~

• Heh. heh. But, see, NOW I edited my comment, and the first part of yours looks like, "Uuuuhh, whuh?

But, yeah, I suspect the user knew they could close all but one innocuous page, but didn't want to go to the trouble.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.