Chrome extensions not visible

• [size=4]I installed two Chrome extensions - LastPass and Evernote.. They are not visible and I have no clue on how to access and use them in Vivaldi for Windows.. Any ideas? Thank you[/size]

@reuven:

I installed two Chrome extensions - LastPass and Evernote.. They are not visible and I have no clue on how to access and use them in Vivaldi for Windows..

Any ideas?
    Thank you

Vivaldi cannot yet display buttons and settings for extensions in the interface - that part of the UI structure has not been built yet. You can go to vivaldi://extensions, which is a sort of extension manager page and see if the settings you want are available there, but if the extension HAS to have access to the browser toolbars, etc. to work right, then Vivaldi will not really handle it at this stage of development.

• Try
    vivaldi://chrome/extensions

(Support for extensions is still not implemented in Vivaldi)

EDIT:
    Aj, aj - beaten by Ayespy B)

• I guess at this point those extensions are useless to me… Patience is a virtue... :)

• lastpass DOES in fact work. i was able to login initially from the settings page. once i was able to login that way, all password fields have the lastpass logo next to it. that one extension doesn't necessarily need the user interface for basic functions.

• @reuven:

I guess at this point those extensions are useless to me… Patience is a virtue... :)

Not quite. Extensions that do not need a button to work OR the ones that can work through a right click menu work fine. We are all used to working with Lastpass through a button. But it's also available through right click.
    Speaking of patience, has there been any kind of ETA on extension UI support? Soon™? Full extension support is one thing that holding me back from fully switching to Vivaldi.

When it's ready™

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.