How to search forum?

• I must be missing - but not seeing any way to search forum! Please advise. Thx!

• Vivaldi Translator

Welcome to the forum!

Sometimes things hide in plain sight. 😉
    0_1542297622387_9451198f-0ea1-4205-8f4a-0f091137fe71-image.png

Edit: If you are on mobile or have a very narrow browser window you can press the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the top right and then you'll have the Categories/Unread/Recent/etc. in the list on your left (with Search a bit further down).

• Sorry, not seeing anything like that! However, the sidebar search as you described does work. Seems odd that search button is not more prominently displayed.0_1542298559920_1ed01aef-d287-47d8-bbbf-ba2994d774ac.png

• Vivaldi Translator

I think the "issue" in your case is that the forum is too narrow to properly fit the black bar you see in my screenshot, so instead they move everything in it to the hamburger menu. I guess the search button could be placed next to the hamburger menu instead to make it more prominent, but that would make the design inconsistent.

• @komposten said in How to search forum?:

I think the "issue" in your case is that the forum is too narrow to properly fit the black bar you see in my screenshot

Ah yes, you are correct!! When I zoom-out the "black bar" appears. So now I know how to search forum! Thx for your assistance!

• @unbob You can still search the forum while in mobile view. Just hit the menu button on top right and in the sidebar hit search coffee
    0_1542302026716_Screenshot 2018-11-15 18.13.30.png

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.