Render problem at agar.io

• Hey, I just installed the latest version (Technical Preview for Windows 3), and wanted to play a game of agar.io (thats a link). What happend looked like the frame buffer did not get cleared, and every moving object left a trail, after 5s my monitor looked like a picture of modern art. Best Regards Uzaku

• Unable to reproduce the bug here.

BTW TP3 is now fairly outdated. Try the latest snapshot

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog/item/30-snapshot-1-0-178-2-with-more-settings

P.S. today is Monday, check back later because, likely, a new snapshot will be released in the afternoon/evening.

• @The_Solutor:

P.S. today is Monday, check back later because, likely, a new snapshot will be released in the afternoon/evening.

Hmm, today is a public holiday in both Norway and Iceland …
    But we will see ...

• @helsten2:

@The_Solutor:

Hmm, today is a holiday in both Norway and Iceland …
    But we will see ...

I'm afraid you are right. ;)

They released a snapshot on Saturday, I expect anything from that team.

• Hey,
    I installed the latest snapshot, and the problem persists. I use a Windows 7 64bit, and have an ATI Radeon HD7870.
    In case that thats relevant to the problem.
    It doesnt really bother me though, since I only installed vivaldi out of curiosity and still use Firefox for the daily surfing.
    I just wanted to report the bug.

Best Regards
    Uzaku

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.