Change in the navigation bar

• All of a sudden, my navigation bar in the vivaldi website has changed from having the 4 buttons of Mail, Community, Forum and some other button to having the 3 line button, which, if you click on, will show these other buttons I described before. I have a feeling that either the webpage thinks I am on a mobile device, which I am not, or the developers have chosen to make this change. I believe that this change is not comfortable and adds for extra clicking. Moreover, the background of the options after clicking on the 3 line button is plain black, which looks ugly. I would rather if it could be reverted to what it was before, or, if it is a bug that the page thinks I am on a mobile device, hopefully this will be fixed soon.

HOW you arrive at the page appears to affect this. Follow a link from mail, get the hamburger menu. Navigate there on your own, or using a bookmark, get the linear text menu. The forum gods are aware of this problem and have pledged to fix it, but have not done so as yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.