My Opera users anonymous

• Old people, new place, And often new user names. It can sometimes be tricky to figure out who a given name used to be. This thread is for that. Of course, some have not been at My Opera, others may relish the newfound freedom with a new user name. This thread is not for you.

• Let me start.

Hello, I used to be a heavy My Opera user. I was known as jax.

• hi, serious here, formerly known as - you guessed it - serious … need to find my "the brain"-avatar again :/

• I am pleased to meet your acquaintance, regardless of the name you choose. To me, more reasonably passionate and articulate souls around is better.

hamilton.jerry

• QuHno, formerly known as QuHno here :D

@serious:

hi, serious here, formerly known as - you guessed it - serious … need to find my "the brain"-avatar again :/

This should be the perfect size for the vivaldi avatar. Just write if you need a different size :D

[attachment=105]brain180px_2014-02-24.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Hi there, Mimi's Mum here. My previous MyOpera handle was mimi_s_mum (underscores!), which I had to change to mimi-s-mum a few days ago, to get my blog exported. And, to add more confusion, I had to use the secondary account mimismum to use myopera mail.

Anyway, plain old MM will do just fine. Cheers,

MM

• Ok - now we know, who her mom is. But who the hell is Mimi? [attachment=106]noidea.gif[/attachment]

:woohoo:
    Attachments:

• Everyone who was on My Opera should know who I was - if it's available I use this name everywhere. :p

• Vivaldi Team

I always "Shpankov" on the all forums, blogs and services :)

• @jaxroam:

Hello, jax!

I too used to be a heavy My Opera user. I only made a few blog posts on My Opera in late '05, such as this, which I imported to my Wordpress blog on December 28, 2005 as a preventative measure in anticipation of My Opera's closure. :silly:

• crazyaboutmika as previously on my.opera :)
    This thread is a good idea especially if people change their names ;)

• Can't say I was a frequent poster on My Opera's forums, although I was a member for some time, but Gort I was and Gort I will be.

• Hi, everyone! I am H82typ all over the web,AFAIK. :)

• Happy to be here, I used to be Adonisali in my.opera. I used to moderator of some (personal) groups in my.opera, so whenever I wrote something anonymous I could also call myself edit or plain Adonis there. I wonder how to be able to set up groups ("teams"?) here again. I know I can set up some kind of groups by using tags. Like Deoversteek. That would be a semi open group, as I can limit those able to see posts, to (my) friends, registered users, or me only. And/Or make posts public available. Look http://vivaldi.net/blogs/tags/tag/deoversteek . Other groups I will make by tags will be Ddaisyllicious, friendspartyworld, wrapgroup, and VredescafeAmsterdam. I wish I could whisper here, as that would work good enough for me.

• Hey, how's it going? B) I've been on Vivaldi for a month, now. I was actually on My Opera for 1 hot second last summer but didn't stay too long. LOL! I'm trying to find a new weblog community, that has less toxic people on it than Blogster. I've posted a few blogs on Vivaldi already and I have my own website called It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. If you can't contact me on here, you can reach me on my website. Either way, I will respond to you as soon as possible. LOL! :)

• Vivaldi Translator

@jaxroam:

Let me start.

Sounds like the start of an AA meeting !

Yeah, man I'm still Doctor Flay (I think).
    And yeah I used MyOpera too :dry:
    Just a few posts here and there at first, but it was all too easy B)
    I was suckered-in by the no-ads and clean GUI.
    At first I thought I could handle it, but then before I knew it, my MyOpera usage was spiralling out of control :silly:
    Soon 1 blog at a time was not enough, and eventually I was rolling 3 at a time :unsure:
    Creating tutorials and resources all through the night until I can type no-more.

MyOpera closing was probably good for me. Never again :(
    …This is the clinic right ? and we're just waiting for the medication right ?
    I can't go in one of those fast, clean blogs again. Heaven forbid there would... be... a... foruuu.....

:dry: Oh, poo :whistle:

• Seems the right place to say "Hi" :cheers:
    I was Shandra in the old place and will still be Sha(dow A)n(d)dra(gon) here in this place ;>

And don't forget to celebrate the Oh?Beer?Ah-Presto! Memorial Day on the 2nd July ;) [As a reminder: [url=http://www.opera.com/docs/history/]Opera 15 release date on bottom of page]

• It should be mentioned, the last version of Presto (Opera 12.16) was released 2 days later on July 4th.

• Formerly Dudley now andyslens.

Hi!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.