Browser size and positioning issue!

• Every time I launch Vivaldi it always opens on the left side of my Widescreen monitor and takes up half the screen. It never remembers the size/dimensions of the browser window I create with my mouse by dragging it into the shape I want. The same thing happens with the positioning of the browser on a part of the screen. It just NEVER remembers size/dimension and position. Every time I launch Vivaldi to use it, I have to always adjust how I want it on my monitor. This is slowly driving me insane. Is this a bug? Is someone going to fix it eventually? Are others experiencing the same thing? I'm using Vivaldi 1.0.178.2 64bit (Experimental) on Windows 8.1 64bit

• Same here.
    1.0.178.2 (Developer Build)
    win 7 64

This issue (which happens if you don't set Vivaldi to start with last session) has been reported numerous times and obviously will be fixed.

• Ok great Ayespy that's good to know.

• I am also having this problem - still, been like it for several updates! It opens reduced in size and needs resizing every time. Using v 1.0.190.2 (Developer Build) 64bit, with Windows 8.1

• The issue still exits here using 1.0.196.2 on win7&8.1 machines.

We know about it. Some things take a little more time than we'd like them to do, but we'll get there. ;)

• @Christoph142:

We know about it. Some things take a little more time than we'd like them to do, but we'll get there. ;)

I do hope - this one of the less reasons, I do not currently use Vivaldi as default browser.

• @TBallmann:

@Christoph142:

I do hope - this one of the less reasons, I do not currently use Vivaldi as default browser.

Why would you even want to use a browser as your default browser in it's alpha stage?
    I like Vivaldi but that doesn't matter, it's like trying Firefox nightly alpha versions, you just want to use them till everything works, but you'd use Firefox stable instead, in the meantime you can report bugs till the stable version arrives
    I saw many people getting pissed off because of Vivaldi Alpha crashes and stuff, but this just made me laugh xD

• Issue still exists in TP4. Carelessly.

• Right click in the Vivaldi icon > Properties > Shortcut > Run > set to Maximize? WFM Win7 64bit

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.