Save Tiled Tabs as One Bookmark
bjarteao last edited by Pesala
I have some bookmarks I always open tiled, and always with the same ratio, for example the left website filling 1/3 of the screen and the right 2/3.
It would be really convenient if I could create a bookmark that saves the websites AND the size and setup of the tiles. So one click enables me to get back into the original setup.
Pesala last edited by Pesala
I did a quick test and it worked better than expected. I save two tiled tabs in a window on my secondary monitor, using the Save Only Tabs In Current Window option.
This is the result (scaled down to ¼)
On opening the saved session in a new window
- The position on the secondary monitor is preserved
- Tiling and Stacking are preserved
- The width of the tiles is preserved
- The page zoom on each tab is preserved
- The scroll position on each tab is preserved.