[1.0.174.8] Vivaldi can't remember recent settings

• If I start Vivaldi, always opens with the default state of installing. It shows Panel, and can't open in fullscreen mode. I toggle off the panel bar, I switch to fullscreen, then I exit. Next time Vivaldi starts with panel bar, and doesn't open fullscreen mode. What can be the problem? : :oops: Always I have to do switching.

@vinczej:

If I start Vivaldi, always opens with the default state of installing. It shows Panel, and can't open in fullscreen mode. I toggle off the panel bar, I switch to fullscreen, then I exit. Next time Vivaldi starts with panel bar, and doesn't open fullscreen mode. What can be the problem? : :oops: Always I have to do switching.

There appears to be a bug that does this right now if you have it set to open with speed dial or home page. Is that your case?

• I Uffkin' love the Page actions, especially the Highlight focus/hover, yet I find that I have to enable it constantly as well…

• @TZO2K15:

I Uffkin' love the Page actions, especially the Highlight focus/hover, yet I find that I have to enable it constantly as well…

I know that it's not what the OP was referencing, but I wholeheartedly agree that there should be a way to have settings on globally, as well as just on one specific page

• @Ayespy:

There appears to be a bug that does this right now if you have it set to open with speed dial or home page. Is that your case?

Yes, I start Vivaldi with Speed Dial. It's only a bit annoying, but I love the starting with SD! :lol:

• This bug still exists in 1.0.219.50. If you choose any other startup option besides "Last session", it always starts up with the default window size and panel bar enabled.

This is known. It will be fixed as soon as the developers can fix it.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.