API for contacts/calendar - integration

• Hi, is there documentation to show how I can pull my vivaldi contacts and calendar for use on my mobile device (e.g., setting reminders, notifications, adding new contacts, etc)? Most of the smaller-scale services (and some big ones) use some implementation of CarDAV/CalDAV but I'm not seeing any links in the webmail. Am I missing something? Thanks!

• I believe somewhere there's an .iCal you can use, but I'm not super familiar with calendar systems, so i don't know if that's what you're after

• @lonm You cannot sync with iCal.

I know there was a way with calDAV previously, but I can't find the option either right now. Something has changed, strange.

The iCal URL can be found if you select the Calendar and click the cog wheel, there is 'Show Caledar URL'.

The Contacts have no API.
    I do not know if there is a plan to add this.

• @gwen-dragon Ah, that's too bad, sort of renders it useless for mobile. Just out of curiosity, why the move away from Cal/CarDAV if Vivaldi supported it before?

• Community Manager

@vovchyk we were using a licensed product that expired and had to switch the solution with a more permanent one that unfortunately doesn't contain this functionality but it is something that we have in our pipeline. Sorry for the trouble in the meantime.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.