Question about Tab Cycling and the shortcuts

• Hi, We all know we can assign shortcuts for tab cycling: -Next Tab (Recent) -Previous Tab (Recent) -Next Tab -Previous Tab But I'm wondering about the 'Tab cycling order' option: -Recently Used -Tab Order For what I can tell, [b]Next/Previous Tab (Recent)[/b] already does what [b]Recently Used[/b] does and [b]Next/Previous Tab[/b] does what [b]Tab order[/b] does. Isn't that redundant? Of course I tried both options. I think it [i]does[/i] something different (I still can't fully understand the switching order) but for the most part it's the same as the shortcuts. And also a little request from me :) Like w/ O12 or Opium, please put in a 'Select previously active tab' shortcut for switching fast between [b]two(2) tabs[/b] since it doesn't make you let go of the cmd or ctrl key. I could always just use the shortcut [b]Next/Previous Tab (Recent)[/b] but I'd have to let go of cmd or ctrl for me to switch between 2 tabs only. The default shortcut is CTRL+1 so if I don't let go of CTRL then it'll just cycle through all recent tabs instead of 2. In short, I want to hold press the keys CMD or CTRL and just press on 1 and it's switching between just 2 tabs. You could say that I should just try to set just 1 character for the shortcut. I tried but the switching behavior is different for some reason (maybe something to do with the 'tab cycling order, i dunno'). ;) Thanks.

• Up.

Anyone? :D

"Tab cycling order" setting applies to Ctrl+Tabbing.
    The other four shortcuts offer both options regardless of this default. There is some redundancy, yes. I'll forward it to devs.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.