Vivaldi 2.0 slowdowns / freezes and v1.15 no buttons / forms

• Hi guys,

Vivaldi 2.0 seems to crash alot to the point i had to go back to v1.15. but what i do find is that i dont get the buttons on forms or forms are missing boxes etc.

• @lonewolf77
    I'll add my voice to this, only more specifically, Accuweather.com consistently and terminally freezes whenever I click anything on the page (pull-down, link, button). I haven't experienced this with any other pages (though some pages have loaded slowly), but it happened the same way both before and after the update to 2.0.
    Vivaldi 2.0.1309.37 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    OS Mac OS X
    JavaScript V8 6.9.427.23

• Is this the best place to report bugs / issues? Because looks like the developers aren't interested here, as I got no response from them, so I was wondering if there was a better place?

• @lonewolf77 if the error(s) cannot be reproduced without hints on where they occur at all, there is little feedback one can give.

Can the regression be reproduced with a fresh profile on the current version?
    The so far limited provided information may not warrant a bug report yet.

Closed, 2.0 is not current stable and new 2.1 internals differs completely from 2.0.
    Please open a new thread for 2.1.

@lonewolf77 The Forum is a great place to discuss specific issues, to check whether or not anyone else is experiencing a similar problem or if problems are specific to your installation, and to help narrow problems down to the point that they can be reproduced consistently and formally reported as bugs.

Further to @becm 's comment, your current problems might also be due to a corrupted Vivaldi profile and reverting back to Vivaldi 1.15 has likely made things even worse. It might be necessary to (first) upgrade to the latest Vivaldi stable release (currently 2.1) and then reset your Vivaldi profile to get back to a clean state.

I'm sorry that you didn't get any helpful follow-ups to your initial post but it's hard for anyone to provide guidance without more specific information. For most of us, Vivaldi 2.x has been stable and a huge step forward from previous releases.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.