Sync More Features

• Vivaldi sync is looking really really positive, loving what I see. Having extensions and bookmarks are the two most useful sync items for me, it's going to be useful to have them centralised. I see in the updates and blogs that you guys will be adding more features to this over time. I wanted to put my oar in, and say that the next sync items that would be most useful to me would be:

• syncing all browser history. I use 7 different Vivaldi browsers (5 computers, stable release on each, latest beta snapshot on two). It would be amazing to have complete centralisation of browser history between them all.
    • syncing mouse gestures. I have so many set up on my main Vivaldi browser that I don't have time to duplicate them across browsers!
    • syncing web panel tabs. These are more then useful, so syncing them will create a consistent browser experience.

Another point, the option to "Clear data on server" is useful, but I personally would prefer it if it had a double popup to warn you that you are doing it and to make doubly sure that's what you want to clear data. I've already cleared it by accident once 😞

Thanks for a great browser!

PS. The only thing I think you're lacking now is an android vivaldi app, but don't let the desktop version suffer if you do create one!

@tom-morton Sync is not complete yet.

Mobile Browser Version is in progress. Some insiders are already using it, but it may be a while before we see it.

• Searching with search engine aliases is such an incredible and time saving feature. I think that search engines sync deserves high priority.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.