Save Password Dialog appears in another tab

• As it can be seen in the screenshot that the dialog is appearing in the New Tab page instead of the tab in which Outlook is open. [attachment=1192]Vivwrong.png[/attachment] Any views? Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/23072/Vivwrong.png[/img]

• I can force that to happen by entering my password for a site, then changing tabs before the Save Password Dialog appears. The problem I have with it is that if I switch tabs after it appears (rather than selecting Save or Nope), it disappears from view and cannot be brought back to the top by any means I have tried (so I can't make a choice to Save or not).

So I would say it's a bug that probably should be reported via the Bug Wizard.

• @gdveggie:

I can force that to happen by entering my password for a site, then changing tabs before the Save Password Dialog appears. The problem I have with it is that if I switch tabs after it appears (rather than selecting Save or Nope), it disappears from view and cannot be brought back to the top by any means I have tried (so I can't make a choice to Save or not).

So I would say it's a bug that probably should be reported via the Bug Wizard.

What you have described is the exact issue I have been facing
    May I please request you to report this bug?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.