Tablet/laptop 2-in-1 hybrid or tablet with add on keyboard?

• Can anyone recommend a nice Windows tablet/laptop hybrid? The Microsoft Surface 3 looks like a toy to me. The Asus Transformer T200 has keyboard flaws. I'm interested in power, writing functionality, and mobility, but am bored with the laptop clamshell format so a 2-in-1 hybrid seems like it could be a good option. Alternatively I could buy a suitable tablet with an accessory, unattached keyboard. This would require two separate periods of research: the best 10.1 inch tablet and the best portable keyboard. I've heard Microsoft is releasing an outstanding portable tablet keyboard this summer, but I require something in the interim. It seems that the hardware combination I need doesn't exist yet.

• Does the keyboard have to be removable? I've seen a few laptops with either a 360 degree hinge so the keyboard folds under, or with a pivot so the keyboard twists around behind the screen. Obviously such a thing would weigh more, but you can't forget or lose the keyboard that way.

Searching on comes up with 24 "2 in 1 laptops", including some by Lenovo and HP. Conversely, Logitech does make a nice Bluetooth keyboard you could use with any Bluetooth-enabled tablet - be it Android, Windows 8.1, or even iOS. (I have one and use it with my Nexus 7.)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.