How to start Vivaldi in homepage?

• Hello. Sorry if this was already discussed here. So I am using Vivaldi on MAC OSX Maverics. And for example I have 5 open tabs, and then I decide to quit Vivaldi CMD+Q. When I start it again I have the same 5 tabs open. And I dont want that. I want the tabs to close when I quit Vivaldi and start it in defined home page. Any idea how to do that? I didnt see it in settings (maybe I have overlooked it..) Thank you for help

• Your first post, so welcome! :)

MUCH requested, but not yet available. Based on how development has been progressing, I'm guessing it won't be long before it's available.

• I on the other hand want my 5 tabs — 4 forums including this one, and APOD — to re-open when I restart Vivaldi. The main reason I use Vivaldi rather than Chrome or Opera or any of the others, is that I can have graphical tabs on the right side of the window … it's the nearest thing to OmniWeb workspaces that I've found, and as, for some reason the latest builds of OW6 crash on my MBA ...

But unlike OW workspaces, the tabs in Vivaldi only sometimes refetch the page on opening the app, sometimes they just load from the cache, so I have to do a Cmd-R to see what new posts there are. In OW, the tabs were always refetched.

• @xiamenese:

I on the other hand want my 5 tabs — 4 forums including this one, and APOD — to re-open when I restart Vivaldi.

On most of the modern browser you can set more than one site as home page, in Vivaldi, opera and opium you can also pin some tabs, so you can do it w/o remembering the last session, if you prefer.

Vivaldi, will surely improve its startup behavior, in the next future.

But unlike OW workspaces, the tabs in Vivaldi only sometimes refetch the page on opening the app, sometimes they just load from the cache, so I have to do a Cmd-R to see what new posts there are. In OW, the tabs were always refetched.

Loading from the cache was the default behavior of opera, it helped its responsiveness and helped also to spare bandwith, and for most use was one of the main strengths of Opera.

That behavior could be changed even on a per site basis, so I'm sure this will land in Vivaldi too.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.