Vivaldi mixing screen contents

• Vivaldi is mixing screen contents each time when I change to an application wich was minimized into taskbar. (not when minimized to system tray) This happens very very stable to circa 50% of all applications. See image. (IntelCore2 @1.66Ghz / 2GB RAM winxppro_x86) Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/38776/20150429_Vivaldi_Screen_mix_256_30.jpg[/img]

• Does that clear up after your CPU or video GPU has time to "catch up", or does it just stay that way?

• … unfortunately it doesn't clear up by itself and is still the case with TP3.1.0.162.9.

Mixed screen converts step by step to the one from taskbar reactivated application when I click around in that reactivated application window but will never come to full display (Vivaldy is the only programm on my machine causing this effect).

Haven't ever seen this, though within the last couple of days I did see a persistent tooltip from Vivaldi that stayed on top of any and every application I opened, until I focused Vivaldi and clicked somewhere else to get rid of it.

• I am with Ayespy with this – I have never experienced this problem. Since the end of January, I have generally updated the snapshots and TPs as soon as they have become available and have yet to see this. I have Vivaldi on my home built machine running Win 7 x64, an AMD-ATI graphics card. I have tried Vivaldi x64, but I ran into some problems, so I have been using the x32 versions.

As to the other issue Ayespy mentions -- the persistent tooltip, I have yet to have that problem.

BUT I am occasionally getting the history of past site visits popping up and staying visible until I click elsewhere and then it disappears.

After looking at your screenshot, my first thought is a problem with your video driver, but you say Vivaldi is the only place you are getting this problem so I don't know what can be causing this. Wish I could help more.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.